- The first memory I have is from when I was an infant, I remember that I used to hide my pass afire in strange places so that my mom could not find it. I particularly remember hiding it in the VCR, and the microwave.
- When I was about 3 years old how my father lived about a block away from me. He used to walk over and get me and carry me back to his house on his shoulders.
- When I was about five I had a crazy babysitter named May, she used to steal my toys and give them to her dog. I actually caught her dumping out my toy box one day. The next time I went over to her house, all my toys were all over her floor for her dog.
-From the age of 4-7 my mother was married to my little brothers dad. This was the most of a father I have ever known, He was a good man but had a drinking problem.
-In 1st grade I crushed my arm, it almost had to be amputated. I missed 2 months of school and had to repeat the 1st grade. I am pretty sure my mother blames my father since I was at his house when it happened.
-When I was around the age of six my aunt's used to hold me upside down by my ankles and hair spray my hair so that it would stand straight up.
- I have many examples of mnemonic socialization since I attended eleven different elementary schools before the 4th grade.
- When we moved into what I could actually call home in 4th grade, I attended southern elementary, walked to school, was a safety patrol, and was in chorus. We lived in that house for ten years.
-I played football for parks and rec for the Shillito Wildcats, we won one game all season, the score was 6-7.
-One day in 4th grade school was canceled in the middle of the day due to a snow storm. I had to walk home, the snow felt like needles on my face, and the snow was up to my knees.
-I met my best friend who I played with just about everyday all the way through high school.
-I played soccer for the blue devils, I didn't play much, I wasn't that good at soccer.
- I was a class clown in middle school, I was sent to the principles office on the regular, and I got in a few fights.
- In 7th grade I joined the football team, we went undefeated and claimed the championship, I also played in 8th grade, we only lost 1 game, which was the championship.
- I got my first electric guitar in 7th grade, influenced my my mothers husband at the time.
- I used to go to my granny's house every weekend, she was my favorite person.
-orientation at Tates Creek high school where i attended for 4 years and graduated.
-I got a job at Subway in Fayette mall, where I worked for 3 years.
-when I was 16 years old I went on vacation with my granny and my grandpa to N. Carolina, I remember waking up in the middle of the night to an awful gasping noise. It was my granny laying on the floor having a heart attack. she did not survive the night.
-I remember returning home from my vacation.
-when I was 16 I was jumped by eight guys for no reason.
-Several fights in the hallways of Tates Creek.
-I remember a crazy camping trip I went on with my mother her husband and my best friend. We camped in a park that did not exist.
- when my stepfather died
- being the one to have to tell my brother about our father, it was the hardest thing I have ever done.
- meeting a man named Scott , who became my best friend, he was 30 years old and let me move into his house with him so that I didn't have to be around my crazy mother.
- when Scott's dog dragged her butt across my carpet, it was the funniest thing I have ever seen, I am glad my friend Luke was their to witness it with me.
-When I was 19 I got a job at Panera bread where I am still working to this day, I cannot wait to
get my degree and be out of that place!
-When I was 20 I got an apartment with my friend Pete.
-From dealing with being my mothers marriage counselor through 10 marriages, I have become really smart when it comes to relationships.
-I am glad that I got a job at Panera because thats where I met my future wife. I remember taking my break with her, and asking her out. we have been together for almost 3 years now and we share an apartment with 3 dogs and 2 cats, this is the happiest I have ever been.
-I currently attend BCTC and work full time, I do not receive any grants or loans at the moment so I have a huge respect for college. My major is architecture.
No comments:
Post a Comment